23 08 13 39
- on Policies for Religion and Lifestance?
- from the social science point of view
- from the public communicated through media
Welcome to "Open Forum: Politicisation of Freedom of Religion and Belief for Better and for Worse - Priorities for the Future" on 28th October.
The conference is a cooperation between The Council for Religious and Lifestance Communities, The Oslo Coalition/The Norwegian Centre for Human Rights and Nobel Peace Centre and the Canadian Embassy, and is an annex to the conference "Politicisation of Freedom of Religion an Belief for Better and for Worse."
When: 28th October 2016, 10:00-13:00
Venue: Nobel Peace Centre, City Hall Square
- Introduction by Artur Wilczynski, Canadian Ambassador
- Introductory remarks by Bishop Emeritus Gunnar Stålsett From the Oslo Declaration on Freedom of Religion and Belief to Current Guidelines
- Launch of Guidelines for the Promotion of Freedom of Religion and Belief
- Panel with Norwegian Stakeholders: Guri Hestflått Gabrielsen (Head of Monitoring Department and Lawyer, Norwegian Equality and Anti-Discrimination Ombud), Marta Bivand Erdal (Senior Researcher at the Peace Research Institute Oslo (PRIO)), Rita Helgesen (Leader of the Norwegian Association of Graduate Teachers)
The conference is supported by the Norwegian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Fritt Ord Foundation